This policy applies to all activities undertaken by Conviction and impacts upon key volunteers and service users.
We are committed to minimising the environmental impact of our operations. In particular, we will achieve this through our commitment to:
• comply with all relevant legislation and regulations;
• regularly review the environmental impact of our activities, endeavour to reduce our overall environmental impact and prevent waste using best practice techniques;
• involve employees, volunteers and service users in our environmental programme and provide necessary training to enable them to discharge their responsibilities;
• sustain a programme of continual improvement in environmental performance incorporating suitable measurement and monitoring mechanisms;
• work with key suppliers to encourage them to develop environmental best practice; and
• improve resource efficiency (including our use of water, energy and raw materials).
This policy is publicly available on request.
Signed: Ryan Jarvis