A family membership costs £30 per year for 2 parents and all children including foster children. For the purposes of the Family Membership, a child is defined as a person under the age of 18, in full-time education and living in the same household as the parent. There is also an option for non-UK families. You can join by emailing us on [email protected] or by clicking here.
Becoming a member of Conviction not only gives you /your loved one/friend access to a range of support but helps others too as your membership subscription contributes to the running of the vital services that we provide.
For example, your annual subscription will help us:
- Respond to the hundreds of emails received each month
- Keep our website up and running
- Maintain (and expand) our campaigning, policy work and advocacy service which supports many people each year
Take the first step towards supporting yourself and others in joining Conviction, thereby enjoying the benefits listed below (subject to change).
What do I get as a member?
- Access to our Member’s area and other free online resources
- Access to our exclusive member’s only online message boards
- Other discounts and access to member services being added over the next few months while we establish our new membership program.